We design and realize Multimedia Interactive Installations and Environments to provide new kinds of experiences, bringing together art and technology, culture and multimedia, communication and interaction, heritage and future.
We usually work on site specific projects to enhance the values and characteristics of a place or situation.
Partial or total, temporary or permanent, our projects could be located in existing sites or in new envelopes that we design on purpose.
- 2023, selected for the project “Italian Flair: Building and Furnishings Italian Companies in the Gulf Region”, by Italian Chamber of Commerce in UAE – Dubai
- 2021: selected by UNOPS (United Nation Office for Project Services), to design the Multimedia Interactive Experience of 6 Cultural Heritage Locations in Albania – Eu4culture project
- 2015, Winner of ArteLaguna, Art for Business, Venice: “BeSides”, interactive installation
- 2014, Winner of the Contest for a permanente Artwork in International Airport “Karol Wojtyla”, Bari, Italy: “Drop Fall”, interactive artwork
- 2013/2014, Winner of Comune di Bologna competion for videomapping projection in Piazza Maggiore: “Recondite Formelle”, interactive videomapping
- 2014, Winner of Creathon Contest, Lubec Pisa: “Holoblo”, culture&technology project and design
- 2008, Winner of YouBlu Viral Contest by Derby: “Veramente Classico”, short movie
- 2007, Second Prize, Short Animation Movie, Future Film Festival, Bologna: “Piccionaia 1”, short 3d movie
- 2007, Winner of Best Short Animation Movie, Cortoons Festival, Roma: “Piccionaia 1”, short 3d movie
- 2006, Second Prize, Short Animation Movie, Future Film Festival, Bologna: “Limbo ArtHistory”, short 3d movie
- 2005, Second Prize, Short Animation Movie, Evermotion contest: “Tank You”, short 3d movie
- 2006, Winner of MamBO, Comune di Bologna Grant for Innovative Companies
- 2000, Winner of MamBO, Comune di Bologna Grant for Innovative Companies
Team & Main Partners
Content Design & Project Manager: Claudio Mazzanti
Art Director & Project Design: Patrizio Ansaloni
Architect: Riccardo Pedrazzoli Bonvecchio
Virtual & Augmented Reality Programming: Mondo Digitale di Massimo Sarzi Madidini
Multimedia Hardware Design and Installation: What We Are – Andrea Nadalini
Sound Design: Enrico Serotti